Radio City Music Hall Tour Experience
- Shows & entertainmentCultural & historical sitesIndoors
What you'll do
Nicknamed the "Showplace of the Nation", Radio City Music Hall is New York's premier entertainment venue
Experience a Radio City Music Hall Tour Experience with The New York Pass®
- With us, there are no entry fees on the day – all you've got to do is show your pass.
- Includes a 60-minute guided tour of the iconic performance hall.
- Experience a meeting with a Radio City Rockette®.
- Get a peek behind the scenes of the Great Stage.
- Your pass also gives you access to many more attractions in New York, so don't forget to check them out!
Since opening in 1932, it has welcomed over 300 million guests and some of the greatest performers in history through its doors. From the Grammy's and the Tony's to the Rockettes and more, it has hosted some of the biggest live events.
Step into the spotlight and follow in the footsteps of musical greats and legends, like the Rockettes, on this captivating 60-minute Radio City Music Hall Tour Experience.
Immerse yourself in the unparalleled glamour and splendor of the iconic Radio City architecture as you explore the Great Stage, uncover hidden gems like the Roxy Suite and meet a Rockette in a newly developed experience.
Don't forget your camera, you'll want to capture these moments of magic!
Did You Know? - Radio City Facts
- Radio City is the official home of the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes
- Radio City is a landmark building and the largest indoor theater in the world
- There's an underground tunnel connecting Radio City to Rockefeller Center
- The lobby chandeliers are some of the largest in the world - weighing two tons each.
Grab Your Radio City Music Hall Tickets Today!
Don't miss out, folks! Your chance to snag those coveted Radio City Music Hall tickets is here. Experience the magic of world-class performances in a venue that's been dazzling spectators since 1932 with your tickets from New York Pass.
Dive into the History with Radio City Music Hall Tours
And that's not all! Want to peek behind the curtain? Embark on a Radio City Music Hall tour. Explore the art deco masterpieces, stunning auditorium, and secret spaces. It's history and entertainment, all in one place!
Know before you go
Getting in: Guests should go to the tour entrance on 51st Street to present their passes. Please note the pass redemption location and entrance are relocated to the Executive Entrance located on 50th street between 5th and 6th Avenues (closer to 6th) during the Christmas Spectacular season.
- Tours are led by an English-speaking tour guide. Follow-along documents are available in six (6) different languages (upon request).
- There may be limited access to the seating area inside the Music Hall as well as the Hydraulics area when an event is in progress.
- Tour content is subject to change without notice.
- Tour is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Children under the age of 5 are free.
Radio City Music Hall visitor information
- Video cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, audio recording devices and professional cameras (those including telephoto or zoom lenses) are not be permitted inside Radio City Music Hall.
- There are also instances when the artist prefers to perform in a phone-free environment.
For more information visit the Radio City/MSG website.
Radio City Stage Door Tour tickets help
Simply ask our help team if you have any questions.
Q. Can I take a backstage tour of Radio City Music Hall?
A. Absolutely! The Stage Door Tour allows you to explore behind the scenes of the iconic Radio City Music Hall.
Q. What will I see during the Stage Door Tour?
A. During the Stage Door Tour, you'll get to see the stunning Art Deco interiors, the famous Roxy Suite, the Radio City Rockettes' costume studio, and even the chance to stand on the legendary Great Stage.
Q. Are there any restrictions on the Stage Door Tour?
A. While on the Stage Door Tour, photography and videography are not allowed, but you'll have plenty of opportunities to take pictures in designated areas.
Q. Can I meet any celebrities or performers during the Stage Door Tour?
A. Meeting celebrities or performers is not guaranteed during the Stage Door Tour, as it depends on their availability and schedule, but you might just get lucky!
Q. How long does the Stage Door Tour usually last?
A. The Stage Door Tour typically lasts approximately one hour, giving you ample time to explore the fascinating history and secrets of Radio City Music Hall.
Q. Is the Stage Door Tour suitable for children?
A. Absolutely! The Stage Door Tour is a family-friendly experience that both children and adults can enjoy, offering a glimpse into the magic of one of the world's most famous entertainment venues.
Where you'll be
1260 Avenue of the Americas (6th Ave) (50th Street entrance), New York, US
Tours are offered on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday throughout the day from 10:30AM to 2PM. Tours are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Tours last approximately 60 minutes.
Please visit the Radio City Music Hall official website for the most up-to-date tour schedule, modifications, and closures.
Radio City Music Hall Tour Experience
Buy with confidence
Why choose The New York Pass®?
Mega savingsOur passes save you more than buying individual tickets – we guarantee it!
Bucket-list experiencesEnjoy world-famous sights and hidden hotspots, all handpicked by our local experts.
All in one placeAll you need is the Go City app. Simple!
Have a 5% discount, on us!
More savings? You're welcome. Sign up to our newsletter and receive exclusive discounts, vacation inspiration and much more.