- Download your pass to the official New York Pass® app.
- Use the app to help plan your schedule in advance or simply decide on the day.
- Enter the attractions by scanning your pass.
Empire State Building Observatory
No New York vacation would be complete without a visit to the Empire State Building, located in the heart of NYC. Ride to the top of the 86th-floor observation deck and take in the views with the New York Pass. Note that reservations are required - be sure to reserve your date and time in advance on Empire State Building's website.
Enjoy free entry to the Empire State Building with The New York Pass®
- Pay nothing at the door – simply show your pass.
- Head to the top and enjoy views of up to 80 miles on a clear day.
- Enjoy cutting-edge exhibits that detail the history of this iconic building.
Want VIP entry? Upgrade your access at any of the Empire State Building ticket kiosks to get expedited entry and access to the 102nd floor at a discounted rate.